The intention is to make everything as understandable as possible. There is a multitude of information out there, with much of it saying the same thing, just in a different way. It truly is a different language. It can be very confusing, and during this time, simpler is better. It IS about ease & flow.
- Ascension: to go up; move upward; rise; to proceed from a lower to a higher level. (Physically recognized).
- Assimilate: to take in and incorporate as one's own; absorb:
- Awakening: a recognition, realization, or coming into awareness; the act of waking up. When thinking and awareness separate and we become conscious of something "more". (Consciously recognized i.e. mental recognition)
- Consciousness: awareness of one's own existence, sensations, thoughts, surroundings; full activity of the mind and senses, as in waking life; awareness of something for what it is; internal knowledge; acute awareness.
- Dark: The dense energy side of duality. This is represented my many things we recognize as the dysfunctional ego/intellect, low vibrations. What is perceived as negative or bad.
- Ego/Intellect/Reasoning, Rational, Thinking Mind/Lower self = all the same thing to me. Interchangeable, but still used in different contexts.
- Enlightenment: Bringing in light. The more we ascend and release, the more enlightened we become. To attain full enlightenment, one must embrace and release all "dark" to allow for light to move in. Our soul's integration in the physical as one of light.
- Integrate: to unite or combine; to bring together or incorporate (parts) into a unified whole.
- Light: The purest form of energy that operates at the absolute highest vibrational frequency of universal love for all as one. Integration of light into the energy body, allows for dark to be transmuted, transformed, released. (i.e. High vibration, Positive, "good", etc.)
- Light Body: The "vehicle" where our soul (pure light) is transported. Raising the vibration of the physical & mental bodies to match this vibration.
- Merkaba: (Now interchangeable with the Light Body), with the level of consciousness we can attain. No longer a separate "vehicle" outside ourselves to allow us to cross over timelines/dimensions, etc.
- Re-Awakening: Means we are doing it again, in this lifetime, here & now.
- Transcend: to rise above or go beyond the limits of; to rise above or extend notably beyond ordinary limits
- Transform: Completely change from one thing to another; to make new!